"DON'T CRY FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T DESERVE YOUR TEARS BECAUSE THE PERSON WHO DESERVES YOU WONT LET YOU CRY A SINGLE TEAR."

Thursday, November 4, 2010

take a deep breath

anneyooonggg~
hmmmm..till this day i still wonder why the heck i always start my posts with anneyong haseyo.. too adapt to koreans i guess?
anyways,
yes..take a deeeeeeeeeep breath my dear Year 9Science friends
the final term is in processing now and boy, the 'loading' aint good at all
4 papers down, 8 more to go
first day of the exam, had my Chemistry and B.Melayu I
trust me, i dont have chemistry with Chemistry!
ever since the first term..chemistry hasnt been good to me
although i do get to answer quite a lot of questions easily compared to last term
hope i get a credit in it!
as for B.Melayu I, it was cool i guess
i wrote "Cara Mencegah Kemalangan Jalan Raya" meaning, ways to prevent road accidents.
HAHA
i just hope i didnt accidentally wrote english..again!

well that was the first day,
today was the second day of exam!
our test was my favourite subject, Amaths. and English I
Amaths was not so awesome..brain wars through the middle of the test as the usuals~
why does Amaths always make us all headache huh!?
buuut, the good thing is that i managed to answer all the 11 questions unlike last term!
pffft, insufficient time my foot this term..HA! i know how to grab the timing in Amaths now ;) heheheh
no more unfinish-know-how-to-do-but-no-time moment again babeyh! mwehehe
but i do hope i get credit, puhleaseee laa.
and English I was boring with the topic yet funny
no kidding,
there was one of this title "define "the pros and corns of FACEBOOK"
read that? FACEBOOK. haha!
i had no idea that facebook became so popular even our test papers has it
buuut i didnt choose that topic, Eme choose that..haha
i choose, "Animals and birds should be kept in cage" what is you opinion?"
for you information, im against animal abusion so that's probably why i choose that topic?
512 words mahn..along with a letter, 296 words..ok, thats like 808 words altogether!
no wonder i felt like dying after the test
seriously,
during dismissal time and when i was waiting for my car (and darling, hehe♥), i felt extremely sleepy! so does Eme too
im not even sure who was there or whats happening around me
i cant even hear due to the headphone that i borrowed from Joanne =p
which is probably why i didnt realize darling has come to school already until my babes told me, heheh~ sorry sayangg..LOVE you!

im having a relax time for now..thats why i get to online..hehe
c'mon, i get to study tomorrow anyways
im serious when it comes to studies okay but i gotta admit, i still stay up late to watch my Sungkyunkwan Scandal for all i care of not having enough sleep :P
hey, its a great drama kay? haha
so on saturday (my birthday, ahem ahem :P),
Dmaths and B.Melayu II is my present and im not sure whether im gonna like it
so be good to me and i will give you a kiss ;) mmmwahh mmmwahh! wth, haha!

ahh and lately,
my hair hasnt been any good :(
its nice when im at home, its crap when im at school
the curves are not going the way i want it too, the straightness is not coming the way i want it too
urghhhhh! hair issue here!
have a look

i look different? no?
the curves on my left are more, the right side..not so
geez, i miss my long hair
weird, i cant seem to find my old long hair selcas that i used to took last year
and damn, im hot that time ! HAHA, jokes!

anyhow, aja aja fighting!

to end this very post,
SHINee - Hello ♥

its not that i just know this song,
im having a sudden-attack-addiction again to particular songs
but you gotta admit..this song is nice!
my Minho look so gentlemen, Taemin look so cute, Onew look so sweet, JunHyung look so handsome and Key look so romantic.
awwwwwwwwww~~~
well, bye for now peeps!









"a smile doesn't mean that person is happy. sometimes, it just means that person is strong enough to go through life's hardest moments."

No comments:

Post a Comment