"DON'T CRY FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T DESERVE YOUR TEARS BECAUSE THE PERSON WHO DESERVES YOU WONT LET YOU CRY A SINGLE TEAR."

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

colour splash


anneyonnggg~
wednesday is today and its a celebration for the muslims called,
Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha, right?
is the spelling correct? im just trying, HAHA.
so i wish all my muslims friends and sayangg, of course, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA.
so,
today's a public holiday, my cousins went to Miri without me (Fyou, jokes. =P) and i'm dead bored at home.
all i'm doing now is sitting on my couch (my back hurts, ouch.), with my laptop infront of me and trying to do stuffs with Photoscape.
(Oh, and i'm chatting with Azib right now too in msn and he keep saying 'lol', see..
Zeebeh my bebeh says:
` lol
its not that funny baby.)
damn, i can't wait to see my buds and babes at school tomorrow
i miss them.

i'm bored and messing with Photoscape
(i'm also eating a hotdog now then my Dad walked pass and asked me 'why aren't you eating rice?' Sorry Daddy, i'm not hungry..HEHE)
anyhow,
guess what? i found an interest (yay!)
which is as you can see in the title above this very post, Colour Splash
its a type of an edit that only expose the colour of a certain object leaving the background saturated. meaning, black and white.
i then came across mr.Google to find pictures of it..since i'm still not sure whether Phtoscape contains that kind of edit
that is why im 'discovering' it now, DUH.
anddddd..i found these! check it out below



AWESOME.
for your information, i did edit them but as in 'deepen the colour' them-ish. wth, okay!
hmmmmm, photoscape! puhleaseee have colour splash :(
i love colour splash
thats probably one of the reasons why i changed my blog skin..HEHE
well..thats all for today
i basically had not much idea today so yea, have a nice day dudes/dudettes!




"life is not meaningless unless we allow it to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment