"DON'T CRY FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T DESERVE YOUR TEARS BECAUSE THE PERSON WHO DESERVES YOU WONT LET YOU CRY A SINGLE TEAR."

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

happy 15th birthday, Eme ♥


i LOVE you gurl <3
you are the bestest best friend a girl could ever had.
you know why?
because:
you know it when im faking a smile
you are there for me everytime even the hardest times
you understand me like no one could
you accept me for being who i am
you said the right things at the right time
you kept your promises like you said you would
you showed me what more i could do when i look down at myself
you always lean a shoulder for me to cry
you forgive me eventhough im the one at fault
you never ask me to do things that i dont wanna do
you stand up and helped me when im being treated like shit

there are like never ending reasons of why you are the best because you are my best friend
i may not be the best but i love you like a best friend should
we always do things together, talk about the same thing together..sometimes, you're just like a sister to me!
well duhhh, we are friends for almost 10years :p
i still remember how i met you, the times i had with you and alot more

so gurl,
cherish today, have laughters, make memories, expect good things and just be who you are aite =)
if you ever need me, you know i'll always be there for you like how you are always there for me k
you mean a lot to me and you know that
HEARTS ya
xx

to end this post,
i'll upload your favourite song of 2010 to this post
SuJu- No other

SAENGILCHUKAHAMNIDA GURL <333




"the future depends on what we do in the present."

No comments:

Post a Comment