"DON'T CRY FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T DESERVE YOUR TEARS BECAUSE THE PERSON WHO DESERVES YOU WONT LET YOU CRY A SINGLE TEAR."

Saturday, November 6, 2010

happy birthday, november baby ♥


im officially 15 ♥
being 15 may be nothing special, infact..for me, i dont think birthdays are anything special too. its always been an ordinary day for me but is the people who greet &love me that made it special
their thoughts, their planning and their surprises
so i would like to say to my lovely family, my awesome friends, my sweet boyfriend and people who greeted me on Facebook, a big..
THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU

special thanks to,
Eme, my only bestest bestfriend in this amazing world, for greeting me 12am SHARP
gurl, you're the best you know that
im glad that i have a bestfriend like you for 9years 6 months 22 days and hopefully, forever
thank you gurl for the inspirational, blessing and looong text you sent :)
hearts ya xx
and my buds and babes,
thank you for making me laugh, made my day and sing the birthday song for me today
you guys are awesome and i appreciate everything you guys had done :)
love ya xx
& last but not least
Qusrin, my sweetest boyfriend in my fantasy but luckily in reality, for the lovely present and funny yet touching letter you gave
darling, i will always remember the sweet moments i had with you
so please, never to let me go
thank you for loving me for who i am :)
forever, i love you xx




best wishes to all of you and once again, thank you ♥ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment