"DON'T CRY FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T DESERVE YOUR TEARS BECAUSE THE PERSON WHO DESERVES YOU WONT LET YOU CRY A SINGLE TEAR."

Sunday, December 5, 2010

yourself

Abby is my name
will be blowing sweet 16 candles in 6th November 2011
im a scorpio insectophobia.
yes, it means i freak out of insects and bugs.
green, polaroid, supra footwear, italian food &k-pop lover
hate liars, cheaters and promise-breakers,
note that.
my phone is as important as my life
i like honeydews and cats
i have awesome friends and a chubby cheeks
i think the word booger is cool. yes, i am weird.
chemistry is my enemy, amaths is my friend.
my guy friends in class call me "tissue" thanks to my English teacher, Mr.Matthew.
i may be emotional but i'm not weak,
it means i have the courage to cry.
but sometimes i'm sick of crying, tired of trying. Still, I’m smiling.
because i always thought that,
when life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show it a thousand reasons to smile.
i love to sleep,
it gets me away from all the pain and confusion of life for a while.
i love to talk,
but at times i'm in silence for a reason
if you don't understand my silence, then you don't deserve my words.
don't apologize much to me, i never like the word "sorry",
because sorry does not heal all wounds and it doesn't mean im less hurt than before when you said it to me.
but you can't say sorry and think your mistake will be forgiven then forgotten,
either don't make it in the first place or show you are actually sorry.
i love to be nice and be there for my love ones,
but just because i'm always here for you doesn't mean you can take me for granted.
looking at the sky is what i always do
going out for a jog is what i like to do
the beach is where i love to be, because its a place that take random craps out of me.
my worst habit is to forgive and forget
faking a smile is what i do best because that's my best way to hide my pain.
but at times,
those pain that im holding are worth to endure it,
because its way better then not to be able to experience that pain anymore from the person i love the most.
i'm not anyone special to anybody,
just an any ordinary girl
i'm lazy, i get bored and sometimes i feel ignored
i make wishes, i have dreams and i believe in pinky promises
but i'm happy,
the fact he owns my heart.
yes him,
his favourite colour is dark green, he loves football and he's mine.
qusrin ♥





*got this from someone's blog: "Tired of not knowing what to post on your blog after a long while? Sick of thinking about any good subject to start with? Then just randomly post a long paragraph about yourself in you own way, to let your readers know more about you."

No comments:

Post a Comment