"DON'T CRY FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T DESERVE YOUR TEARS BECAUSE THE PERSON WHO DESERVES YOU WONT LET YOU CRY A SINGLE TEAR."

Saturday, October 23, 2010

capture and edit

annryong haseyo~
saturday is today and i have to say, i had fun in school!
today's physic class, we were as free as hell
during amaths, our teacher wasnt here so im sitting and gossiping with ma babes ;)
although,
i do miss my sayangg as he is having his study leave now for O'level..
&
went to see my baby daughter Shaqilah at kindegarden 2b too ! mwehehe cute and adorable as usual
oh! not to forget..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EWAN !! ♥
i love you dude =P an advice from me, dont be so "samseng" as you're getting mature, HAHA, jokes
anyways,
today's topic is photo editing..

a lot of people say "i love photography"
means they are either photogenic or love taking pictures
but for me..
i prefer edting them!
funny no? no its no..i presume ;P
what the hell..
(*note: i've been a lot more than usual random today..so yea, just get the point)
ok, back to topic
i am obsess (considered) in editing photos..
non-edited photos are just too painful and eye-soring for me to watch
i mean,
who wants to show their zit face in public?
(highly, no offense..im just giving my point of view?
most of all..who wants a low quality picture?
i admit my phone has low quality camera as it only has 3.2 megabites
sad..well, not really..i love my phone =)

i took a few selcas on my own..too much vain? well, its my life and i live it my way
;)

before (left) - after (right)

before (above) - after (bottom)

before (left) - after (right)

before (left) - after (right)

just for you information,
im not a pro in editing..i just love the colours that brings out certain angles and the exposure that it suppose to show..HEHE
but i do have to say, original is the best sometimes ;)

aight,
video time!
SUNGKYUNKWAN SCANDAL..OST!
with lots of hearts from me!
JYJ - found you (sungkyunkwan scandal ost)




"its always a sin for guys to talk about other girls infront of their own girlfriend"

No comments:

Post a Comment