"DON'T CRY FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T DESERVE YOUR TEARS BECAUSE THE PERSON WHO DESERVES YOU WONT LET YOU CRY A SINGLE TEAR."

Sunday, March 27, 2011

last day of exams

anneyonggg!
yes i haven't blog for like quite a while
i was expecting myself to be blogging during the so called holidays but lately, im really lazy.
im just here to drop by a few words
well, literally..haha

so what have i been doing this holiday?
same old same old i guess
having lunch with friends, going out with my baby <3, out jogging around my neighbourhood and just went to Miri
but,
this holiday, im done something "different" for the day.
that is..
going to BSRC and play badminton with my buds
honestly, im not quite a sporty girl
but i had no idea why this year..i found myself developing to it..?
i jog more than used too and finding myself wanting to play badminton
since i haven't played badminton for like the part 7years so my whole body was practically aching after that day
i cant wait for the school's badminton match somehow..HEHE

today is the officially last day of exams
tomorrow, lesssons will soon starts, papers are given and more homeworks are gonna be throwing up to us!
ohmy papers, I DONT EVEN WANNA LOOK AT IT.
i bound to fail my Physics, Chemist and POA.
can you believe it? POA.
bullshit.
well all the best tmrw.
BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment